Modified: 17th October 2019
Poladrone Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (1189739-A) (“Poladrone”, “we” or “us”) is committed to your right to privacy in accordance with the data protection laws which are applicable to us. This Privacy Notice describes Poladrone’s policy on its collection, use, processing and safeguard of personal data in respect of commercial transactions.
By using this website (www.poladrone.com) , you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the terms in this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice is subject to changes from time to time which shall take effect immediately upon the display of the modified privacy notice on the Website and thereafter references herein to "Privacy Notice" shall include such modified privacy notice.
Poladrone collects and processes any information which you enter on the Website or submit to Poladrone in any other way which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable as an individual ("Personal Information").
Some examples of the Personal Information which we may process are your name, mobile number, e-mail address, IP address, postal or delivery location and payment information. Poladrone may collect Personal Information which is sensitive in nature (for example information as to your physical or mental health or condition, political opinions, racial information, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, commission or alleged commission of any offence) when this is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
You can opt not to provide any particular information to Poladrone but as a result, the features or uses of the Website or the availability of Poladrone’s offers, services and products to you may be restricted, limited or affected in various ways.
Prior to providing us with Personal Information of third party individuals, you are required to obtain the individual’s prior consent and in providing us with the Personal Information of such third party individuals, you represent and warrant that you had or have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide their Personal Information to us for processing in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
If you provide Personal Information of a minor to us, you hereby represent that you are authorised to consent and do hereby consent, or have the consent of the person so authorised to consent, to the processing of the minor’s Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Poladrone may collect and use your Personal Information (including disclosure to the parties described in the ‘Disclosure’ section below) for the following purposes:
- administrative and internal record keeping purposes such as processing, confirming, fulfilling and completing its transactions with you;
- providing and delivering to you or any third parties with Poladrone’s offers, products and services;
- verifying your identity and fulfilling your requests for Poladrone’s services and responses;
- tax, accounting, auditing and billing purposes;
- investigation of claims and inquiries, refunds, safety, security, testing, research, analysis and product development;
- procuring professional legal, compliance, technical, business and accounting advice for Poladrone;
- mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sale of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, business asset transactions, or acquisition of all or part of Poladrone’s business by another company;
- providing, monitoring and improving customer support, customer relations, customer surveys and to help us in servicing you by identifying your requirements and preferences;
- sending marketing or promotional materials about Poladrone’s or third-party sellers’ products and services from time to time, unless you send a written notification to Poladrone’s Data Compliance Officer at the contact details below to opt-out from receiving these materials; and
- any purpose incidental, ancillary or in furtherance to the abovementioned purposes. (collectively the "Purposes")
Poladrone will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent. However, Poladrone may disclose your Personal Information to third parties if it is necessary to comply with any government or law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes, or if required by law.
Not with standing the above, Poladrone may also be required to disclose your Personal Information to the following parties in relation to Poladrone:
- auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- subsidiaries, commonly controlled entities, affiliates;
- payment processors and facilitators;
- background check and anti-money laundering service providers;
- cloud storage providers;
- suppliers, distributors, resellers, retailers, strategic business partners, authorised representatives and third party service or product providers;
- research and marketing partners and marketing platform providers;
- data analytics providers; and
- insurance and financing partners.
Poladrone may also appoint third party service providers for the storage and processing of your Personal Information. In such circumstances and unless the disclosure to such third party is required by law, Poladrone will ensure that the security measures that such party has in place in relation to the processing of your Personal Information are at least as stringent as those employed by Poladrone if not better. Poladrone may share anonymous and/or aggregated Personal Information to any third parties.
Security, Storage and Retention
Poladrone is headquartered in Malaysia but may transfer and store your Personal Information on servers located overseas. In doing so, Poladrone will secure the storage in compliance with the minimum security measures prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia, its regulation and standards.
Poladrone will retain your Personal Information for so long as it may be necessary to fulfil any of the Purposes. Once your Personal Information is no longer necessary for the Purposes, we take steps to prevent access or use of your Personal Information for any purpose other than compliance with this Privacy Notice, or for purposes of safety, security, fraud prevention and detection.
Access and Corrections
If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or request to access or correct your Personal Information, please contact Poladrone’s Data Compliance Officer at hello@Airamap.com or +603 5626 0001. Any request to access or correct your Personal Information may be subject to a fee and will be subject to the data protection laws in Malaysia.
The Website contains links to other sites (“External Sites”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or personal data processing of those External Sites.
Language and Interpretation
This Privacy Notice is provided in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. In case of any inconsistencies between these two, the English version shall prevail. In case there are any inconsistencies on how Poladrone collects or uses your Personal Information between this Privacy Notice and the terms and conditions of your specific products and services or other contractual documents which Poladrone provides to you, the terms and conditions of your specific products or services or other contractual documents shall prevail.